In this post, I show you a simple way, How to enable Binance Dark Mode on the Android app.
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange program where you can trade many various cryptocurrencies. Binance is not only the largest but also modern cryptocurrency exchange service in the world in terms of exchanging volume.
How to Enable Binance Dark Mode?
Follow these Steps if want to enable the Binance Dark Mode on your Android phone.
1. Open Binance App on your mobile and Login into your account.
2. Click the Home icon and then Click on the Profile icon at the top of the left-hand side.
3. .Scroll down and Tap the setting button.
4. Click on Appearance Button.
5. Here Tap Dark Mode Theme.
Follow this way, you can easily enable Dark Mode on Binance. Follow the guide and Care your eyes from too much light while using Binance.
I hope you loved this tutorial to enable Binance Dark Mode on the Android app. You only have to understand the above steps to enable Binance Dark mode. Share this Tutorial with your colleagues so they can also enable it easily.
You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel for useful video tutorials.