How to Apply for HEC Ehasaas Scholarship 2021
Submit a printout of the application form along with the supporting documents to the student financial aid of the University
- Please DO NOT Send any Application form to BISO and HEC
If you want to Apply Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2021, This is the Eligibility Criteria.
- Scholarships are for newly admitted students
- Merit and need based admissions are required
- 50% reserved for women
- 2% for disable applicants
- All the Degree programs allowed by the HEC.
- Age limit set by institution’s regulations.
If you want to apply for Ehsaas Scholarship 2021, you Need these Documents for Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2021.
- Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If the applicant guardian is Labourer on daily wage / shopkeeper / private job or with family income less than 45,000, then Income Certificate is must attached on cheap stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
- Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- 1 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- 1 Picture of House from outside Front
Apply through this Button:
Ehsaas scholarship program 2021 last date to apply
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2021 Last date to Apply is 30 November 2021