If you want to Close or Deactivate Wattpad Account, really this Guide is for you. In this Guide, I will share some steps on How to Deactivate Wattpad Account.
After Following this Guide, you will be able to Understand How to Deactivate Wattpad Account within 5 Minutes. I hope after following mentioned steps, you will be able to delete your Wattpad account easily.
What is Wattpad Used for?
Wattpad is the most popular app on Playstore. Book Lovers Like and love this app. Wattpad App Provides millions of Books, Stories, and thousands of Poems, and Novels in English and Other Languages. Even you can write your own stories and papers to publish on this app. You can join Wattpad Community and share with the public your books, poems, Stories, and Novels.
How to Deactivate Wattpad Account
If you want to deactivate your Wattpad Account, you need to follow some steps to delete or deactivate your Wattpad account easily.
- Login to your Wattpad Account https://www.wattpad.com
- Click on the Profile “icon” which is in the upper right corner
- Click on the “Setting” Button
- Scroll down and Find “Close Account” and Press on that
- After, you need to write the Reason “why you’re leaving Wattpad”
- Press on “Yes, I’m sure. Please close my account” and you need to “Confirm your password”. Finally, click on Close Account.
What things you will lose after deactivating?
|1. List & Libraries||2. Your Comments|
|3. Your Private Chat||4. Published Papers|
|5. Your Public Stories||6. Username|
Some Final Words
I hope you will get help from this article, after reading this article. You will be able to Understand How to Deactivate Wattpad account. If you have any queries about this Article you can send Text Messages on our Facebook Page.